How do online Payday Loans in Washington work?
All short-term loans in Washington are regulated by the state’s laws. Every borrower should study them in detail before submitting a loan request. After you’ve made up your mind go online to apply for the necessary amount:
- Fill out an application form online;
- Get matched with a lender;
- Receive the money same day after being approved.
Why should I consider Washington Payday Loans online?
Quick Payday Loans Online turn out a really good idea for Washington residents if you’ve faced any of the following situations:
- You’ve been rejected by banks and credit unions for your bad credit or bankruptcy or any other reason.
- You like 70% of Americans lack money to pay for everyday bills, utilities, rent, or
- You have numerous debts which must be repaid urgently or they may lead to enormous rates. Use a loan to consolidate these credits into one.
- You feel ashamed or embarrassed to ask your relatives and friends for help.
- You have a not very good credit history and don’t want to affect it by numerous loan requests. No credit check Payday Loans are perfect for you.
Select your city to find the best Payday Loan direct lenders near you
- Federal Way
- Spokane Valley
- South Hill
- Mount Vernon
- University Place
- Walla Walla
- Lake Stevens
- Des Moines
- Maple Valley
- Mercer Island
- Bainbridge Island
- Cottage Lake
- Oak Harbor
- Moses Lake
- Silver Firs
- Union Hill-Novelty Hill
- Mountlake Terrace
- Salmon Creek
- Bonney Lake
- Mill Creek
- Battle Ground
- Port Angeles
- Five Corners
- Hazel Dell
- Bothell West
- North Lynnwood
- Mill Creek East
- Martha Lake
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway
- White Center
- West Richland
- East Wenatchee
- Elk Plain
- Port Orchard
- Fort Lewis
- Lake Forest Park
- Lakeland South
- Lakeland North
- Lake Tapps
What do Washington Payday lenders require?
To be approved for a short-term cash advance a borrower needs to:
- Be over 18 years old;
- Be a resident of Washington;
- Have an active banking account;
- Provide a proof of income.
The eligibility criteria may vary according to the lender but all in all they are pretty much the same and don’t usually include any minimal credit score or income requirements.
What are the rates and repayment terms of Payday Loans in Washington?
Payday Loans are called short-term as they must be repaid within 14 – 30 days on average. Lenders usually allow to prepay earlier without any additional fees. In case you can’t pay the money back on time, you may request a rollover, extension or repayment plan.
The cost of cash advance in Washington is determined by the annual percentage rate, or APR. It varies from 300% to 1200% but on average it’s 400%. Besides, you may be charged:
- Verification or loan processing fee.
- Acquisition charges.
- NSF fee, etc.
Find out the rates and fees in advance with the lender before you submit the loan agreement.
Can Washington borrowers get a Payday Loan with bad credit?
Your credit score rating has never been the most important factor determining your Payday Loan approval chances. Though it can have some impact on the amount and cost of cash advance, it doesn’t prevent you from getting one. Apply for instant Payday Loan online and the funds will be in your account within 1 – 2 days, or even same day regardless of the figures on your credit report.
Any chances to get NO credit check Payday Loans in Washington?
As bad credit is not a problem for getting an online Payday cash advance in AL so is credit check not a must. Most lenders offer loans with no hard inquiry. They make sure you pay back the money by looking at your income, not your previous debts. But be careful not to default the credit as the consequences may be dreadful.
Be careful choosing Payday Loans in Washington
We can’t but agree that Payday Loans are one of the easiest and fastest ways to obtain the cash advance. But you always have to pay for such convenience. So you’d better be ready for high rates and some other things accompanying short-term loans:
- Additional fees;
- Default penalties;
- Collecting practices;
- Third parties selling your information, etc.
Make sure you borrow from a legal lender and read the agreement carefully to be on the safe side.
Are Payday Loans legal in Washington?
Loan Rates and Fees, Laws and Regulations in Payday Loans. Consumer loan act imposes some restrictions on Payday Loans in Washington. But one can legally apply for $1000 - $5000 Installment and $5000 - 35,000 Personal loans. According to Md. Code Com. Law § 12-101 et seq.1 and Senate Joint Resolution 7 of 20022 the APR on Payday cash advance mustn’t exceed 2.75% per month; 33% per year.
|Maximum Loan Amount||$700.00|
|Repayment Term||45 days|
<$500 = 15%;
15% of loans up to $100 and 10% of loans up to $700;
$25 NSF fee
Washington Payday Loan alternatives
If a Payday Loan is not enough by amount or too quick to repay, or you just want to compare it with other cash advances in Washington, you can check out:
- Installment Loans up to $5000 for several months;
- $5000 – $35000 Personal Loans repaid in 6 months – 7 years;
- Secured Car Title Loans;
- Various Government Assistance programs;
- Bank loans, etc
Payday Loan Calculator
$500 Your loan + $79 Your fee = $579 Total Cost*
* Total Cost - The sum of money you are to pay off within the term you’ve chosen if you borrow the stated above amount for the average (or required by your lender) APR.