How do online Payday Loans in Utah work?
All short-term loans in Utah are regulated by the state’s laws. Every borrower should study them in detail before submitting a loan request. After you’ve made up your mind go online to apply for the necessary amount:
- Fill out an application form online;
- Get matched with a lender;
- Receive the money same day after being approved.
Why should I consider Utah Payday Loans online?
Fast and Easy Payday Loans turn out a really good idea for Utah residents if you’ve faced any of the following situations:
- You’ve been rejected by banks and credit unions for your bad credit or bankruptcy or any other reason.
- You like 70% of Americans lack money to pay for everyday bills, utilities, rent, or
- You have numerous debts which must be repaid urgently or they may lead to enormous rates. Use a loan to consolidate these credits into one.
- You feel ashamed or embarrassed to ask your relatives and friends for help.
- You have a not very good credit history and don’t want to affect it by numerous loan requests. No credit check Payday Loans are perfect for you.
Select your city to find the best Payday Loan direct lenders near you
- Salt Lake City
- West Valley City
- West Jordan
- St. George
- South Jordan
- Spanish Fork
- Pleasant Grove
- Cottonwood Heights
- Cedar City
- Eagle Mountain
- American Fork
- Saratoga Springs
- South Salt Lake
- North Salt Lake
- Brigham City
- North Ogden
- South Ogden
- West Haven
- Woods Cross
- North Logan
- West Point
- Cedar Hills
- Pleasant View
- Washington Terrace
- Park City
- Summit Park
- South Weber
- Santa Clara
- Farr West
- Plain City
- Fruit Heights
- West Bountiful
- White City
- Stansbury Park
What do Utah Payday lenders require?
To be approved for a short-term cash advance a borrower needs to:
- Be over 18 years old;
- Be a resident of Utah;
- Have an active banking account;
- Provide a proof of income.
The eligibility criteria may vary according to the lender but all in all they are pretty much the same and don’t usually include any minimal credit score or income requirements.
What are the rates and repayment terms of Payday Loans in Utah?
Payday Loans are called short-term as they must be repaid within 14 – 30 days on average. Lenders usually allow to prepay earlier without any additional fees. In case you can’t pay the money back on time, you may request a rollover, extension or repayment plan.
The cost of cash advance in Utah is determined by the annual percentage rate, or APR. It varies from 300% to 1200% but on average it’s 400%. Besides, you may be charged:
- Verification or loan processing fee.
- Acquisition charges.
- NSF fee, etc.
Find out the rates and fees in advance with the lender before you submit the loan agreement.
Can Utah borrowers get a Payday Loan with bad credit?
Your credit score rating has never been the most important factor determining your Payday Loan approval chances. Though it can have some impact on the amount and cost of cash advance, it doesn’t prevent you from getting one. Apply for instant Payday Loan online and the funds will be in your account within 1 – 2 days, or even same day regardless of the figures on your credit report.
Any chances to get NO credit check Payday Loans in Utah?
As bad credit is not a problem for getting an online Payday cash advance in AL so is credit check not a must. Most lenders offer loans with no hard inquiry. They make sure you pay back the money by looking at your income, not your previous debts. But be careful not to default the credit as the consequences may be dreadful.
Be careful choosing Payday Loans in Utah
We can’t but agree that Payday Loans are one of the easiest and fastest ways to obtain the cash advance. But you always have to pay for such convenience. So you’d better be ready for high rates and some other things accompanying short-term loans:
- Additional fees;
- Default penalties;
- Collecting practices;
- Third parties selling your information, etc.
Make sure you borrow from a legal lender and read the agreement carefully to be on the safe side.
Are Payday Loans legal in Utah?
Loan Rates and Fees, Laws and Regulations in Payday Loans. Consumer loan act imposes some restrictions on Payday Loans in Utah. But one can legally apply for $1000 - $5000 Installment and $5000 - 35,000 Personal loans. According to Md. Code Com. Law § 12-101 et seq.1 and Senate Joint Resolution 7 of 20022 the APR on Payday cash advance mustn’t exceed 2.75% per month; 33% per year.
|Repayment Term||up to 70 days|
Utah Payday Loan alternatives
If a Payday Loan is not enough by amount or too quick to repay, or you just want to compare it with other cash advances in Utah, you can check out:
- Installment Loans up to $5000 for several months;
- $5000 – $35000 Personal Loans repaid in 6 months – 7 years;
- Secured Car Title Loans;
- Various Government Assistance programs;
- Bank loans, etc
Payday Loan Calculator
$500 Your loan + $79 Your fee = $579 Total Cost*
* Total Cost - The sum of money you are to pay off within the term you’ve chosen if you borrow the stated above amount for the average (or required by your lender) APR.