What are Pelham, AL Payday Loans?
A payday loan is designed to help borrowers cover short-term emergency needs by offering fast cash secured by their next paycheck. It’s usully used as the small-dollar cash advance to cover unexpected expenses.
The Pelham, Alabama Payday Loan is usually due after 14 – 30 days since being deposited into the borrower’s account. After you get the next pay check, the cost of the loan including interest and fees is withdrawn from your checking account automatically.
Payday loans in Pelham, AL are often used by consumers to consolidate debt, to pay off bills, repair a car or redecorate a house, etc. Start with online application or look for loan store locations near you.
How do Payday Loans online work in Pelham, AL?
Pelham, AL payday loans are a quick, safe and convenient way to cover emergency expenses. Like all other short-term cash advances in Alabama Payday Loans are regulated by the state’s laws. It’s highly recommended to study them in detail before submitting a loan request.
As soon as you’ve decided to apply for the necessary amount there are simple steps to go:
- Fill out an application form online or in any store in Pelham, AL;
- Get matched with a suitable direct lender;
- Receive the money same day in a loan shop or within 1 – 2 days after being approved online.
What are the benefits of Pelham, AL Payday Loans online?
Payday Loans are a perfect option for Pelham residents in the following situations:
- You’ve been rejected by banks and credit unions for your bad credit or bankruptcy or any other reason.
- You like 70% of Americans lack money to pay for everyday bills, utilities, rent, or
- You have numerous debts which must be repaid urgently or they may lead to enormous rates. Use a loan to consolidate these credits into one.
- You feel ashamed or embarrassed to ask your relatives and friends for help.
- You have a not very good credit history and don’t want to affect it by numerous loan requests. No credit check Payday Loans are perfect for you.
Choosing an online Payday Loan to overcome any of the mentioned above situations you get:
- Instant financing
- 24/7 online service
- Cash advance for bad credit
- No hard credit check loans
- Convenient online application
- Reputable direct lenders with no intermediaries
- What are Pelham, AL Payday loans eligibility criteria?
To be approved for a short-term cash advance a borrower needs to:
- Be over 18 years old;
- Be a resident of Alabama;
- Have an active banking account;
- Provide a proof of income.
The eligibility criteria may vary according to the lender but all in all they are pretty much the same and don’t usually include any minimal credit score or income requirements.
How much do Payday Loans cost in Pelham, Alabama?
The cost of Payday Loan as well as any other cash advance in Pelham consists of the principal, the annual percentage rate, or APR and some additional financial charges. The APR varies from 300% to 1200% but on average it’s 400%. It depends on the loan amount, your credit score, the state’s limit, the lender, etc. Besides, you may be charged additional fees such as:
- Verification or loan processing fee.
- Acquisition charges.
- NSF fee, etc.
Pelham Payday Loans are called short-term as they must be repaid till your next paycheck, usually within a month. Lenders usually allow to prepay earlier without any additional fees. In case you can’t pay the money back on time, you may apply for a rollover, extension or repayment plan.
Find out these details with the lender before you submit the loan request.
Can Alabama borrowers get a Payday Loan with bad credit?
If you are looking for a Payday Loan online in Pelham, Alabama and you have a bad credit score, you’d better start with online application. You’ll have more chance to find a lender providing such cash advance.
Most of them will approve you for the necessary funds no matter what your credit rating is. They may charge higher interest to make up for the risk. But on the whole bad credit cash advance doesn’t differ from traditional loans.
You apply online and the funds will be in your account within 1 – 2 days, or even same day regardless of the figures on your credit report.
NO credit check Payday Loans in Pelham, AL?
If you used to have some previous debts, or bankruptcies which affected your credit history and your score is not so good as you wish, you may apply for a Payday Loan with no credit check. In Pelham there are lenders providing quick funds with no hard inquiry to the major credit bureaus. They determine your creditworthiness paying attention to your income rather than credit history. But you should be careful and make sure you can afford the loan before applying for it.
Warning about Pelham, AL Payday Loans
We can’t but agree that Payday Loans in Pelham, Alabama are one of the easiest and fastest ways to receive urgent financing. But you may come across some pitfalls on the way too quick money:
- Additional fees;
- Default penalties;
- Collecting practices;
- Third parties selling your information, etc.
Make sure you borrow from a legal Pelham lender and read the agreement carefully to be on the safe side.
Pelham, AL alternatives to Payday Loans online
If for some reason you want to avoid a short-term Payday Loan, you can choose among the other cash advances available in Pelham:
- Installment Loans up to $5000 for several months;
- $5000 – $35000 Personal Loans repaid in 6 months – 7 years;
- Secured Car Title Loans;
- Various Government Assistance programs;
- Bank loans, etc.
Start your Payday Loan application online or find cash advance locations in Pelham, AL on the map
3550 Pelham Pkwy
- 3550 Pelham Pkwy
Alabama Title Loans
2926 Pelham Pkwy
- 2926 Pelham Pkwy
Community Choice Financial
460 Cahaba Valley Rd
- 460 Cahaba Valley Rd
3536 Pelham Pkwy
- 3536 Pelham Pkwy
3443 Pelham Pkwy
- 3443 Pelham Pkwy
Check Payday Loan rates and terms in the other cities of Alabama
- Phenix City
- Vestavia Hills
- Mountain Brook
- Tillmans Corner
- Center Point
- Alexander City
- Fort Payne
- Muscle Shoals
- Pell City
Payday Loan Calculator
$500 Your loan + $79 Your fee = $579 Total Cost*
* Total Cost - The sum of money you are to pay off within the term you’ve chosen if you borrow the stated above amount for the average (or required by your lender) APR.